TDG 3-Day Online Train the Trainer Course
This three-day in-depth course is designed for individuals responsible for training workers who may be involved in transporting, handling, shipping, receiving or supplying dangerous goods.
Course Outline Includes:
- TDG Instructor package includes TDG Training DVD,
- Power Point presentation,
- TDG regulations,
- 8 TDG hand-books,
- 8 TDG training certificates and poster.
Designed for individuals responsible for training workers who may be involved in transporting, handling, shipping, receiving or supplying dangerous goods. This program covers everything you need to know about TDG safety, from an in-depth overview of regulations, classifications, and safety marks, to detailed break down of policies and processes related to documentation and dangerous occurrences.
The Act and review of the most critical sections
- Overview of the Regulations-CHANGES**
- Definitions, exemptions and permits
- Training competencies and certificate
- Schedule 1, 2 & 3-CHANGES**
- Review of the nine classes
- Classes, Divisions and Packing Groups
- Shipping Names and UN Numbers
- Primary and Subsidiary Classifications
- Packaging selection and use
Day Two (Review of Day One)
Safety Marks-Small containers
- Shipping Name, UN Number-CHANGES**
- Other Safety Marks
Safety Marks-Large containers-CHANGES**
- Placard selection and use
- Placard and UN Numbers
- Other safety marks and signs-CHANGES**
- General requirements
- Shipping Document information-CHANGES**
- Location, transfer, retention and delivery
Reporting Dangerous Goods Incidents
- Defining a Dangerous Goods release
- New reporting amount table*****
- Immediate reporting and the 30-day report (New)
Review of previous material and discussion
Exam and discussion
Course prerequisite: None
Certification: Participants must achieve a minimum score of 80% on the final exam to achieve certification. TDG Instructor package includes TDG Training DVD, PP presentation, TDG regulations, 8 TDG hand-books, 8 TDG training certificates and poster.
Tracey represents We Know Training as a board member on the Canadian General Standards Board, which has drafted the Standard. He is also our TDG and WHMIS instructor for ground, marine and air transport, and a senior safety consultant with over 35 years of experience in the dangerous goods industry as an expert.
Have Questions about the Course?
Thanks, we'll get back to you soon with available dates!