Note: Our course modules work best on the latest version of Google Chrome. If your course is not loading, update your browser and/or check your internet connectivity as a first step.
WHMIS (GHS) Self-Teach® Book
Danatec’s award winning, industry recognized WHMIS Self-Teach® Book is for initial or re-certification training. This course meets all of Health Canada’s training requirements under the Hazardous Products Regulations (HPR), for all persons involved in handling workplace chemicals.
Danatec’s WHMIS Self-Teach® Book includes workplace incident stories and illustrations in a contemporary design. Written in simple language, examples and practical workplace exercises, the WHMIS Self-Teach® Book will engage the adult learner and make for an interesting and educational learning experience. Our courses focus on elements that ensure the information is understood, retained and easily resourced.
Each package includes training materials for one person: a Self-Teach manual, a final exam that the employer marks, a sample SDS, sample supplier label, competency check, practical workplace exercises for site specific training and a certificate. This training is meant to be used as independent study and allows students to go at their own pace. It works well in small or large groups and provides room for discussion and site-specific training. This award-winning program is used by Canada’s largest and most recognized companies.
The WHMIS Self-Teach® Book features:
- Industry-recognized WHMIS Training and Certificate
- Easy to follow and read training manual for one person
- Interesting and engaging learning content created by industry experts
- Same-day certification
You will learn:
- Where to get information about hazardous products
- How to determine the hazards of a product
- How to use a hazardous product safely
- What to do if something goes wrong
- What your rights and responsibilities are
Dimensions: 8.5" x 11"