Date of Last Revision: January 20, 2023
You can request a refund within thirty (30) days of your purchase date. A purchase is eligible for a refund if at least one of the conditions is valid for your purchase based on the product types listed below.
- The course has not been started
- The course has begun, but the progress is less than 10%
- The courses in the bundle have not been started
- For courses that have begun, the combined progress of all the courses in the bundle is less than 10% or 10 hours, whichever is lower
- In case of partial refunds, the retained course will be charged the full retail price, and the difference will be refunded
Instructor-Led Training (ILT) Products
- Cancellation and rescheduling requests should be made at least seven (7) days before the training date
Refund requests will not be entertained for no-shows, late arrivals, or failure to complete the course.
Price Adjustment Policy
We offer a one-time price adjustment if our product has been marked down within thirty (30) days of your purchase date. We will refund the difference.
The price adjustment policy does not apply to our promotional prices.
How to claim?
Please get in touch with our customer support by calling or emailing your order details if you’re eligible.
We initiate your refund immediately after it has been found eligible according to the policies mentioned above by our Billing & Finance team. Refunds are issued to the payment instrument (credit or debit card) used at the time of purchase, and it will reflect in your statement within 7 – 10 business days.