Note: Our course modules work best on the latest version of Google Chrome. If your course is not loading, update your browser and/or check your internet connectivity as a first step.
Respectful Workplace: Preventing Harassment and Violence
This new mobile-responsive eLearning course uses a scroll-down interactive design, where the learner moves at their own pace. The goals of this course are to:
- reduce incidents of bullying, harassment, discrimination, and workplace violence,
- foster a culture of inclusion in workplaces, where employees feel not only tolerated, but welcome and respected, and
- provide awareness-level content that meets employers’ legislated and regulatory requirements for training in respectful workplaces.
- Distinguish disrespectful behaviour from bullying and harassment Identify the roles of employer and employee in prevention
- Legislation and workplace policies Identify examples of bullying and harassment
- Respond to bullying/harassment as a target or witness
- Recognize warning signs of workplace violence
- Report violence appropriately Differentiate between diversity and inclusion
- Examining our own values and behaviourCase study examples
- Elements of a typical violence program
- Control methods