Note: Our course modules work best on the latest version of Google Chrome. If your course is not loading, update your browser and/or check your internet connectivity as a first step.
TDG 1-Day IATA Dangerous Goods Training Course (Refresher)
Designed for individuals who may be involved in transporting, handling, shipping, receiving or supplying dangerous goods by air.
This is a refresher course, and is designed for those who have already taken their 3-day IATA Dangerous Goods Training Course. We will review everything you need to know about the Dangerous Goods by air, from an in-depth overview of regulations, classifications, and safety marks, to detailed break down of policies and processes related to documentation and dangerous occurrences.
Certification: Participants must achieve a minimum score of 80% on the final exam to achieve certification.
Learning Objectives for IATA Based Dangerous Goods Course:
· apply the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations correctly
· state the limitations on transporting dangerous goods
· apply the appropriate State and/or Operator Variations
· identify the classes of dangerous goods
· apply the List of Dangerous Goods
· apply packing requirements and instructions
· properly mark and label a DG goods package
· complete required DG documents
· verify completed documents comply with DGR
· use an acceptance checklist to prepare your shipment