Note: Our course modules work best on the latest version of Google Chrome. If your course is not loading, update your browser and/or check your internet connectivity as a first step.
Preventing Injuries – Avoiding Sprains and Strains
|25 - 49||5.0% off||$28.45|
|50 - 99||7.0% off||$27.85|
|100 - 199||10.0% off||$26.96|
|200 +||15.0% off||$25.46|
Who is this training for?
Employees whose work activities include manual labour.
What does it cover?
- Introduction to ergonomics
- What is a musculoskeletal injury?
- Signs, symptoms, and risk factors associated with the onset of a MSI
- Strategies to minimize both risk of injury and improve overall comfort
Key Features & Benefits:
- Multimedia course with interactive and engaging content. Includes audio narration.
- Contains key components required under the Health and Safety Code Jurisdictions.
- Significantly reduces training costs often associated with in-person training or remote training sites.
- Employee can take the course at their convenience and revisit the content at any time.
Sprains & Strains