Note: Our course modules work best on the latest version of Google Chrome. If your course is not loading, update your browser and/or check your internet connectivity as a first step.
Ground Disturbance Level II® – British Columbia
Get Same Day Certified in Industry Recognized Ground Disturbance Level II® – British Columbia Training
Get the industry-recognized Ground Disturbance online course from Danatec and Global Training Centre to meet all Ground Disturbance certification requirements. Training is available for initial or re-certification, and you can take the class on your own time, with features that make learning fun every step of the way!
Global Training Centre and Danatec Educational Services Ltd. joint online training program has been assessed to the BCCGA Ground Disturbance 201 Standard (BC) and is endorsed by BCCGA.
Ground Disturbance is for any party that is supervising a ground disturbance, independently performing a ground disturbance, or issuing and receiving ground disturbance permits. The Ground Disturbance Level II® - British Columbia online course centers around 3 logical modules to ensure that personnel are familiar with, and fully understand, all best practices and regulations involved when a ground disturbance takes place.
- Learn everything from pre-planning to close out
- Focus on damage prevention
- Learn to clarify sources when searching for underground facilities
- Gain an understanding of approvals/crossing agreements and regulations needed before a ground disturbance
- Understand line locating
Course content includes 3D animated scenarios, expert character guideposts, interactive learning exercises, competency quiz questions, a full glossary and toolbox of regulations, codes, guides, a module designed to provide the requirements specific to British Columbia, and a defensible final exam.
Receive a printable industry recognized certificate along with a Digital Badge upon completion. Certification is valid for 3 years and is non-transferable.
Additional Course Features:
- • Live support Monday to Friday, 7 am to 5 pm MST
- • Interesting and engaging learning content created by industry experts
- • Same day certification, begin your training in minutes
- • Self-paced/Available 24/7
- • Mobile/Tablet compatible
- • Easily accessible—a stored record of training is available that can be shared if needed for auditing purposes or proof of certification
Looking for corporate pricing? Have a WHMIS question? Speak to one of our safety experts, free of charge, email us at email@example.com or call us toll-free at 1-800-465-3366.
Looking for... Ground Disturbance Level II® - Alberta?
Looking for... Ground Disturbance Awareness?
Looking for... Ground Disturbance Best Practices?
This course was built in three logical modules:
Ground Disturbance Level I
- Understanding the Hazards
- My Role as a Ground Disturber
- What is Ground Disturbance?
- Damage Prevention: Who, How, and Why?
- Introduction to Ground Disturbance Level I
Ground Disturbance Level II
- Exercise – Conducting a Ground Disturbance
- Completing the Ground Disturbance
- Executing the Ground Disturbance Safely
- Locating and Marking
- Searching the Area
- Pre-Job Planning
- Why Do Hits Occur?
- Damage Prevention Stakeholders
- Introduction to Ground Disturbance Level II
Ground Disturbance Level II - British Columbia Jurisdictional Module
Ground Disturbance Level II - British Columbia Final Exam (A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course a total of 3 attempts if passing mark not achieved.)