Note: Our course modules work best on the latest version of Google Chrome. If your course is not loading, update your browser and/or check your internet connectivity as a first step.
Class 6.2 Shipping Infectious Substances Train the Trainer by Air
Course Pre-requisite: Please note the TDG Ground course is a pre-requisite program to this course. If you need to take this course, you may do so HERE.
Certification: Participants must achieve a minimum score of 80% on the final exam to achieve certification
You can also contact our TDG expert, Tracey Thibeau, with any questions by calling 780-298-9544 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: All Students must purchase a copy of the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations. You can purchase these regulations at The Compliance Center or IATA.
- Apply the IATA Regulations on infectious substances
- State the limitations on transporting infectious substances
- Apply the appropriate State and/or Operator Variations
- Identify the classes of dangerous goods, 6.2, 3, 8 and 9
- Apply the List of Dangerous Goods
- Apply packing requirements and instructions
- Properly mark and label a DG goods package
- Complete required DG documents
- Verify completed documents comply with IATA Regulations
- Use an acceptance checklist to prepare your shipment