Note: Our course modules work best on the latest version of Google Chrome. If your course is not loading, update your browser and/or check your internet connectivity as a first step.
TDG Instructor's Package
This Instructor's package is used by many of Canada’s largest companies, is industry recognized, and can be fully customized to your classroom and workplace setting.
This package is to be delivered in a basic four-hour course and is laid out in a what-to-say, what-to-do-format. The content can be easily expanded for longer sessions using the extensive supplementary information, exercises, and discussion guides. The instructor's manual is cross-referenced to the TDG regulations and TDG Handbook for easy follow-along. Students will be actively engaged in the learning process as you present the information.
ADDITIONAL BONUS! This package now includes 8 student handbooks and certificates!
Danatec’s TDG Instructor’s Package includes:
- A complete Instructors guide for delivering a half-day TDG course with full resources, teaching aids and competency checks.
- Editable PowerPoint presentation
- Master, printable copies of handouts, exercises and test
- 1 TDG Regulations
- 1 TDG Poster
- Now included! 8 TDG Handbooks
- Now included! 8 TDG Certificates
- Free TDG Amendment PDF download - contains the most recent changes to the TDG Regulations