Joint Health & Safety Committees and Representatives Online Training - LearnerVerified™
Our e-learning course will introduce the Alberta workforce to joint work site health and safety committees (HSCs) and health and safety representatives (H&S reps). This course was developed to aid employers and employees with their transition to comply with Alberta’s updated Occupational Health & Safety Act. Employers will meet their requirements by ensuring committee members and representatives are competently trained and participants will receive a two hour credit toward their annual mandatory training and a certificate of completion.
Did you know? As of June 1st, all Alberta employers must comply with Bill 30. If you own or run a business, you may need to establish a Joint Work Site Health & Safety Committee. Learn more about Bill 30
- Occupational Health & Safety Legislation applicable to HSCs and H&S reps
- The effective establishment of a functioning HSC
- The duties of both HSCs and H&S reps
- Hazard recognition, assessment, control and evaluation
- This is an interactive course that uses scenarios and examples from all types of workplaces, concluded by a final exam.