Note: Our course modules work best on the latest version of Google Chrome. If your course is not loading, update your browser and/or check your internet connectivity as a first step.
Fire Safety Awareness Online Training
|25 - 49||5.0% off||$28.45|
|50 - 99||7.0% off||$27.85|
|100 - 199||10.0% off||$26.96|
|200 +||15.0% off||$25.46|
For orders of 200 seats or more contact us at (800) 465-3366.
This new mobile-responsive eLearning course uses a scroll-down interactive design, where the learner moves at their own pace. The goals of this course are to:
• Develop a general awareness of fire safety, including fire prevention, detection, and suppression
• Foster an understanding of the types of fire extinguishers, and how and when to use them
• Prepare workers with the knowledge required to identify, assess, and manage fire risks in their workplace
After completion of this course, you should be able to understand:
- Recognize major causes of fire in Canada Define fire tetrahedron, and describe the components of fire tetrahedron
- Summarize the relationship between fire tetrahedron and fire prevention
- Explain fire detection, and the subsequent actions taken following detection
- Differentiate types of fire extinguishers and recognize their applications
- Describe the PASS method, and how it is to be used for fire suppression
- What is the ‘Fire Triangle’?
- What are the different classes of fires?
- How to use and maintain the different types of fire extinguishers
- How to prevent fires from starting and spreading