Note: Our course modules work best on the latest version of Google Chrome. If your course is not loading, update your browser and/or check your internet connectivity as a first step.
NEW: Supervisor Drug & Alcohol Awareness Training (DOT)
|10 - 19||$30.00 off||$100.00|
|20 - 49||$40.00 off||$90.00|
|50 +||$50.00 off||$80.00|
This course is intended for front-line supervisors with a responsibility for recognizing safety risks in the workplace and requesting reasonable cause drug and alcohol testing of employees.
CannAmm believes that in order for companies to be successful in the administration of their drug and alcohol policy, supervisors should be trained in the industry best practices.
Supervisors are responsible for recognizing when employees are not working safely, and after making observations, requesting Reasonable Cause testing of these employees. This course provides Supervisors the knowledge required to effectively make and document observations and appropriately determine the need for Reasonable Cause testing.
This course meets and exceeds the United States Department of Transportation (DOT) Supervisor training requirements.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the different reasons for testing
- List the drugs that are tested for Explain the importance of confidentiality
- Recognize and document signs of impairment
- Identify when Post-Accident testing may apply
- Determine when Reasonable Cause testing applies
CannAmm Occupational Testing Services www.cannamm.com
- Supervisor's Role
- Reasons for Workplace Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Drug and Alcohol Awareness: Signs and Symptoms
- Post Accident Testing Determinations
- Reasonable Cause Testing Determinations
- Summary, key takeaways, downloadable resources, and links