Note: Our course modules work best on the latest version of Google Chrome. If your course is not loading, update your browser and/or check your internet connectivity as a first step.
Advanced NORM Online Training
|10 - 24||5.0% off||$189.95|
|25 - 49||10.0% off||$179.96|
|50 +||15.0% off||$169.96|
The Advanced NORM Training is comprised of three modules:
Module 1 is the NORM Awareness Training where the learner is provided a basic overview of what NORM is, its hazards, and how to protect themselves.
Module 2 is the NORM Worker Training, which covers basic safe work practices, including what PPE to use and what procedures should be implemented.
Module 3 informs the learner how to manage NORM. Detection equipment, PPE requirements, procedures, transportation, and waste management are addressed.
After completing ALARA's Advanced NORM Training, the learner will:
- Know when and why NORM is a workplace concern
- Become familiar with NORM detection equipment
- Know the NORM PPE requirements for different work scenarios
- Know important NORM Procedures and how and where to implement them
- Know the proper characterization, management, and disposal of NORM waste