TDG 1-Day IATA Dangerous Goods Training Course (Refresher) w/ Regulations
Designed for individuals who may be involved in transporting, handling, shipping, receiving or supplying dangerous goods by air.
This is a refresher course, and is designed for those who have already taken their 3-day IATA Dangerous Goods Training Course. We will review everything you need to know about the Dangerous Goods by air, from an in-depth overview of regulations, classifications, and safety marks, to detailed break down of policies and processes related to documentation and dangerous occurrences.
This option includes the TDG IATA regulations book.
Certification: Participants must achieve a minimum score of 80% on the final exam to achieve certification
You can also contact our TDG expert, Tracey Thibeau, with any questions by calling 780-298-9544 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· December 17 2020 - 8:30am-4:30pm MST
Learning Objectives for IATA Based Dangerous Goods Course:
· apply the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations correctly
· state the limitations on transporting dangerous goods
· apply the appropriate State and/or Operator Variations
· identify the classes of dangerous goods
· apply the List of Dangerous Goods
· apply packing requirements and instructions
· properly mark and label a DG goods package
· complete required DG documents
· verify completed documents comply with DGR
· use an acceptance checklist to prepare your shipment