3-Day IATA Dangerous Goods Training Course
Designed for individuals who may be involved in transporting, handling, shipping, receiving or supplying dangerous goods by air.
This program covers everything you need to know about the Dangerous Goods by air, from an in-depth overview of regulations, classifications, and safety marks, to detailed break down of policies and processes related to documentation and dangerous occurrences.
Course Pre-requisite: Please note the TDG Ground course is a pre-requisite program to this course. If you need to take this course, you may do so HERE.
Certification: Participants must achieve a minimum score of 80% on the final exam to achieve certification
You can also contact our TDG expert, Tracey Thibeau, with any questions by calling 780-298-9544 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· September 14, 15, 16 - 8:30am-4:30pm MST
· October 19, 20, 21 - 8:30am - 4:30pm MST
· Overview of IATA DGR
· Section 1 - Applicability
· Section 2 - Limitations
· Section 3 - Classification
· Section 4 - Identification
· Section 5 - Packing
· Section 6 - Packaging Specification and Performance Tests
· Section 7 - Marking and Labeling
· Section 8 - Documentation
· Final Exam