WHMIS Self-Teach® Book
Danatec’s award-winning, industry recognized WHMIS Self-Teach Training manual is for initial or re-certification training
This course meets all of Health Canada’s training requirements under the Hazardous Products Regulations (HPR), for all persons involved in handling workplace chemicals.
Danatec’s WHMIS Self-Teach course book centres around 5 WHMIS stories, which bring in real life events, told by real people in real workplaces. Written in simple language, the exercises, examples and practical workplace exercises in Danatec’s Self-Teach training manual will make for an engaging and educational learning experience. Our course centres on elements that ensure the information is understood, retained and easily resourced. Each package includes training materials for one person: a Self-Teach manual, a final exam that the employer marks, a sample SDS, sample supplier label, competency check, practical workplace exercises for site specific training and a certificate.
This training is meant to be used as independent study and allows students to learn at their own pace. It works well in small or large groups and provides room for discussion and site specific training. This award winning program is used by Canada’s largest and most recognized companies.
WHMIS Self-Teach Book Features:
- Industry recognized, WHMIS Training and certificate
- Easy to follow and read training manual for one person
- Live support Monday-Friday, 7am to 5pm MST
- Interesting and engaging learning content created by industry experts
- Same day certification, begin your training in minutes
- Stop and stop at your convenience
- Have a WHMIS question? Speak to one of our safety experts, free of charge, call us toll free at 1-800-465-3366.
COURSE CONTENT INCLUDES:
- What is WHMIS?
- WHMIS Hazards Groups
- WHMIS SDS
- WHMIS Symbols & Labels
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- What to do if something goes wrong? Emergency actions
- Special situations