Note: Our course modules work best on the latest version of Google Chrome. If your course is not loading, update your browser and/or check your internet connectivity as a first step.
This course is enabled with
What is LearnerVerified™?
LearnerVerified™ ensures that online courses and exams are completed by the right person. It's a layer of defensible security that can be added to any course.Visit LearnerVerified™
Each online course can use a variety of technologies, in addition to those required by LearnerVerified™. You may need to download or enable additional plugins.
Please note that if you're a training manager, your learners will need to use a compatible device. If your own device isn't compatible, your learners may still meet the requirements.
Joint Health & Safety Committees and Representatives Online Awareness Training - LearnerVerified™
Our e-learning course will introduce the Alberta workforce to joint work site health and safety committees (HSCs) and health and safety representatives (H&S reps). This course was developed to aid employers and employees with their transition to comply with Alberta’s updated Occupational Health & Safety Act. This is only an awareness level course.
- Occupational Health & Safety Legislation applicable to HSCs and H&S reps
- The effective establishment of a functioning HSC
- The duties of both HSCs and H&S reps
- Hazard recognition, assessment, control and evaluation
- This is an interactive course that uses scenarios and examples from all types of workplaces, concluded by a final exam.